ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyled the reg recess on the Twingo..again.

Twingo RS Cup
This time in carbon effect stuff. I can leave it looking dry or put some wax on it or a clear coat vinyl to get it glossy, not sure what i want to do. Excuse the poor pics, trying to get it ready for TFS this weekend :) will post some better pictures after the show

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

Few at the Millenium Eye before i got the reg recess done..
27218_10150133636815521_751355520_1.jpg

27218_10150133636845521_751355520_1.jpg

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Very nice looking car! Wasn't sure on the carbon recess at 1st, but after seeing a before pic it looks much smarter.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I want the lower bit doing on my inferno, (like the standard twing) would look fit.

Are you from Aberyswyth?

Twingo RS Cup
Thanks for the comments :D got a few more plans for it but not for a while yet im so skint. If anyones at The Fast Show this weekend youl probs see it :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Needs tires with bigger side walls to pull those wheels off though. They are far too skinny!

I love his wee beast! My gf has a twingo soon to be payed off so trying to decide what mods are going to be first....