ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vinyl wrapping

i have an uncle who runs a vehicle vinyl wrapping company. im looking to get my side strips and front and back bumpers colour coded to the same white as my clio. Hes happy to do it for me. 1. will the vinyl and paint side by side be noticable. 2. will it last. 3. will the different textures make the colour match appear different.

thanks

ye clearly lol, but he only came up with the idea today n im thinkin about it and the questions i need to ask him tommorow. Just seein if any1 has any knowledge, expererience in the meantime.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
couldnt tell you. I've only seen vynal be used for black/carbon roofs and other parts etc.

Ask him how much to vynal a clio roof in black aswell :p

1.2 Dynamique billabong
One consideration is that the bumpstrips are textured and the texture will show through the vinyl. you maybe better of to just sand and paint them to get a better match and smooth finish