ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VIN on 182

Was lookin at a 182 yesterday with a view to buying, but I couldnt find the VIN number anywhere. There was a VIN on the drivers side sill but no metal plate which would typically be found in the engine compartment. Can anyone point me out to where it is?

Cheers!

there is a panel about 2 inch wide on the passenger side with the vin on it, you can see it from the outside

Hate to be a pain but you couldnt knock me up a little diagram in Paint or a photo (with your no itself blurred out obviously), I really dont have a clue where u mean :)

Thanks in advance.

MERCEDES CLS AMG

The proper VIN number is the little sticker on the drivers side sill - its a special type were if its interfered with it breaks up into little pieces - you cannot peel it off in one go - this number tells you everything about the car ( oval plate ) - if you pm me with the reg - chassis no i will send you the original factory build sheet. These stickers are police approved.

you will see it, if you look on the windscreen from the outside on the passenger side, its just under the airbag sign thats on your screen, its a black plate about 2inch long and half an inch wide with white letters on it, but as j3ned says the vin number you have checked is the proper one

metalic blue, cup packs, and just 1500 miles.. £10500

Maybe could of negotiated a little lower but its so much car for the money!

thanks m8, will do. Should be picking it up next week. Been driving a 1.1 pug for 18 months now so Im sure u can imagine why I had a little trouble negotiating after a test drive in this :)