ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viewed a Ph1 Sunflower today.

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
Nice trip out to basildon way, never thought i would ever find one of these up for sale. is up for 3995. and im afraid to say hes not going to get anywhere need it. Not a huge amount of work needed and is completely standard. the usual door dents but its been resprayed in completely the wrong colour on the front lower passenger side bumper where its taken a prang. Its been sitting for 3 months and the guy has no service history. shame. Interior was all in order. here the link on autotrader.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...70-4294967142/advert.action?R=200801301372960

Chocolate Bar™
not going for it then? if you can get it for a good price would be a nice project!

Id love one and it had low milage plus so rare but i dont have the cash to do a project but if anyone did i dont think they would need to spend much to make it mint.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Id love one and it had low milage plus so rare but i dont have the cash to do a project but if anyone did i dont think they would need to spend much to make it mint.

If you haven't got the money, why did you go to look at it?! :S

lol sorry i meant for a project. i have the money to buy one plus could sell mine but ill keep mine for now.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
wrong martin then.........

i did look at the dots after your name and think, last time i saw martin's name it didn't have dots......... shame the person i thought you were owned a mark 1 williams hybrid on throttle bodies, expect you would have liked that.....lol

my bad....however, an mx5....really......lol

Mazda MX5

i did look at the dots after your name and think, last time i saw martin's name it didn't have dots......... shame the person i thought you were owned a mark 1 williams hybrid on throttle bodies, expect you would have liked that.....lol

I tend to dot 3 times for some reason, horrible habbit now lol

MX5's are awesome handling cars dude, its why i bought it... I would keep it but i want a new car hence the 197...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i have that dot problem, have you noticed.... lol, dam it

i have heard that about the mx5's but i still couldn't get over the overwhelming gayness of them...and i am not homophobic in anyway. i love gays

Mazda MX5
i have that dot problem, have you noticed.... lol, dam it

i have heard that about the mx5's but i still couldn't get over the overwhelming gayness of them...and i am not homophobic in anyway. i love gays

I was a little bit funny at 1st about the image of them, then i drove one and thought hell no, i need one lol

Was a random buy, i use to have a VW Bora TDi before that...

mk4 golf gttdi180

I tend to dot 3 times for some reason, horrible habbit now lol

MX5's are awesome handling cars dude, its why i bought it... I would keep it but i want a new car hence the 197...

get it supercharged then it will go from a hairdressors car to a real \mans car well a sleeper