ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vids y0!!! Turn the speakers up!!!!!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ok, i'm back!

Sounds awesome mate, will have to have a little get together soon and compare with my YS which i don't think is that much quieter..... whats black and blue and very loud? Us two chavs giving it death through a tunnel yo

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
That sounds awesome mr guppy. Trip to prospeed to remove the silenced crap is in order when funds allow!:cool:

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
What mods exactly have you done mate? That sounds almost exactly the same as my old ep3 CTR...

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Love how the xenons turn themselves on in the second vid

Incidently, I actually have earplugs for motorway journeys now. True story.

ITB'd 182...
Mahoosive ITG open filter, Group N map, Manifold back stainless system, no silencers, just 1 back box ;)

02 clio 172
Sounds lovely fella, i seen this up in th bdc llandow car park....very clean and tidy car! Any random south wales meets coming up soon?

106 GTI
Sunday 7th June the saxp meet will be held at LD3 7LB, which is the Co-Op carpark in Brecon.

The meeting time is 2.00pm, try not to be late we will stay a short while but not all afternoon.

From here is a mystery tour of brecon, we can take a break wherever to grab some snapshots etc food, toilet.

Should end up in merthyr retail park around the 4-5.00pm mark

02 clio 172
Cool, i dont live to far from them and am up there quite a bit anyways, so if i dont turn up at th co op...i'll just sit up there for a while nd keep an eye out! I'll be in a black 172 with 2118's, gaz's etc

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sounds really nice actually!!! So many 182's sound raspy and pants! thats how i'd want mine to sound! Although i'm old and decrepid now so it's Quiet for me!!