ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video request: BTB stealth on a 172

172 cup
As above really... I'm thinking about swapping my Ktec stealth for a BTB, but I would like to hear a few more videos before committing... It's cruising between 60-75 that I'm most interested in!

(Preferably with a sports cat or equivalent)

Thanks in advance

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Have you seen the vids on BTB website mate?? 3 different ones if I remember correctly..

172 cup
Yeah, I've seen them... Plus one other of a 0-70 run. I just don't want to commit without hearing a few more... If it's not noticeably quieter than the Ktec I might as well put the standard back on!

The 3 on their site are with a standard cat, so wanted to hear one with a sports cat ideally!

Thanks for the reply though fella!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
No prob's mate. Not seen any other vids, but people say it's one of the best available..

172 cup
I don't doubt the build quality etc... as said, it's only the noise levels at cruising speeds that I'm worried about. Seems to be conflicting opinions about this in the threads, so thought people with them fitted may have videos that haven't been posted?!