ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video on Sony W810/ W800/ K750

Cupra
I have been playing around trying to get a decent enough quality of video to watch on the screen of the W810. I have converted various top gear episodes etc but the picture jumps and generally looks s**t... cant watch it at all.

I am using Imtoo3GP to convert the files and they are then stored on the memory stick.

Has anybody managed to use another program or specific settings to make this work or is it just out of the capabilities of the phone?

Cheers,

1.8 Civic EX
try Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter. It's what my bro uses for his w800, takes a bit of trial and error to get it right but he ended up with Madagasca (the cartoon film with the animals) on his phone. Worked fine, great pic quality and no skips or jumps at all!

I used that 3GP convertor aswell, and it seemed to be quite good.. put the fast and the furious on it, seemed alright, but a bit pointless lol

RS Megane DCi 175
Nero 7 works best for me.
Can export to mp4 for ipods or w810i.
Think you need the premium edition with nero recode.