ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video Editing Software?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Can someone recommend some video editing software? I really don't know where to start!

I don't mind paying for it but don't want to be spending hundereds! It's for Mac OSX as well.

Not a massive expert, and it's only for editing go pro stuff. I need it to do more things than iMovie!

:)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I could have sent you something with the gopro, but it would be for windows. I use sony vegas on PC but don't think it's available for OSX

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well there's something called cineform studio that you can use free with go pro but you can't do all that much with it!

Final Cut Express is alright for basic stuff, basically a limited version of Pro. It came included on one of the Macs I bought new... not sure if they still do it on new ones now though!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I find Cineform awful. I made our Le Mans video with iMovie (but i also just read the last line of the OP like sbridgey..)

Last edited:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i just use iMovie. seems to work nicely

just read the last line of the OP...

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I've used to teach for years, can be as basic or technical as you like.
Newer version has great social media support too.