ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very nice RB 182 Cup at Wolverhampton meet.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Spotted last night at some cruise/meet in Wolverhampton. Plate started with GN04, car looked very nice also seen at trax 2011 :)

Focus RS mk1
Ah i drove past bentley bridge last night and wondered what was goin on, half 9 at night and the entire car park was full!!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
My sister said there were loads of cars there, I didnt even know it was happening

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Ahh I was the guy taking crappy photos with my iphone! Such a nice car. Did you buy the car the way it is now or have you tinkered with it yourself?

It's not usually my thing going to meets like that but i was just curious and followed the crowds.

Subaru 330s
Yer it's not really my thing, it's my bf that is into all that stuff and I go just to have a nose around really, he was in the zetec s next to me...my safe parking tactics to avoid door dents lol!
Think I may have seen you driving round, did you have a car full of people?

I bought the car in February after my old one was written off in September, bought it totally standard and in mint condition, so I added the old bits and pieces I salvaged off my previous car and added a few nice extras like the recaro's and semi-stripped interior. It's still very much a work in progress and lots more to be added, but I do try and keep it nice and clean :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Where did you find out about this meet if I may ask? Not so keen on the bigger meets myself as it might be a bit chavvy for my tastes but it'd be worth me popping over in my 182 or my saxo track car as its only down the road

Subaru 330s
They have one every year at haloween, it's the second one i've been to, its called a haloween cruise organised by various car clubs in the midlands - midz modified and some others i think? the location is kept secret till the last minute, so people meet up to convoy at different locations and then get a text/call about the actual location and everyone convoys up. It was quite a sight though, the roads totally fully of modified cars- not seen that before, only on the way to things like Trax and Ford Fair.
But I think you have to be a member of certain car clubs and they then advertise it through there, year before it was in Cov so it will different again next year.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
You remind me of my girlfriend, I'm always having to block her LY 182 in when we've got both cars out! It was just me and a mate in my car that night so I'm not sure if you saw me or not.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on your mods.....inspiration for my Cup!

Subaru 330s
Lol yep that's exactly what we do, if I'm on my own i'm awful for it, I try to park as far away from other people as possible. So at meets we always try and park together.

I've stripped the back out completely this weekend, not 100% sure on it yet, but I will be doing a bit more painting/carpeting and tidying up to get it looking nice. I ought to start a project thread really as there's plenty to come....

secret
I nearly went to this but went to cannok instead lol its like that ^^ every sunday night up longford

secret
I bin that last 4 years or so and its good but gets soooo busy.

Anymore meets hapening around this time?

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Im off to top gear live on saturday but not in my clio as the train is cheaper from where I live. I'll be sure to pop over if I see you guys though