ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very alcoholic scent from DJ red mist

FRS
Any reason as to why red mist smells like vodka? I was expecting some nice tropical scent but no..

for being a wax like top up it smells like it would strip wax?

Thanks

Not a 320d
Be surprised if it doesnt cause wax marring if its solvent based. Megs 135 was like that over wax, but great over bare paint or sealants.

FRS
I was under the impression its to be used ontop of wax hence the query of the smell, was expecting a smell like meguiars last touch which to date is still a massive favourite of mine!

Not a 320d
It is

Ive not used it though. Z8 is solvent based IIRC and that doesnt cause any problems over wax, maybe red mist will be the same. Megs 135 was pretty s**t tbh but had its uses.

Easy solution to this. Don't use it. It really isn't a good product, chap, so chop it in for the Megs16 you've been using. Much better. Or look at another QD.