ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vehicle UNwrapping !

clio 172cup
Just spent the afternoon starting to remove a complete vehicle wrap off my pug ready to sell....and oh my god what a horrible job !!!! I hated the wrap and wish id taken it off a long time ago , as loved my little pug before.....

What a shoddy job tho ...after the whole experience i would never advise anyone to wrap a car they cherish ! haha

anyone in here had anything wrapped on their cars ????

clio 172cup
It was rank ! I had it done as a freebie to promote the brothers business at fcs... was ment to be all white carbon with a black carbon bonnet, roof and spoiler .....but due to them leaving it until 2 days before to wrap it , and messed up the bumper ..the body kit ended up in black, hated it from day one but felt guilty as the vinyl had cost them a bomb .

in the long run the white stained , and even the vinyl manufacturer didnt know how to clean it , so it had to come off !!! to be fair if it had stayed silver i probs
wudnt of had the clio yet

before, at french car show , and current state :S
puglet.jpg 30077_402842262340_146862297340_4925368_5878459_n.jpgIMG00503-20120331-1905.jpg

Poor thing !