ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vehicle history ?

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup
Is it possible to find out which dealer originally sold my 172? would renault Uk know ?

Done this a few times, ring up renault uk and they can tell you which dealership it was delivered to and what date :D all they need is the reg

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup
No the car I have bought has little or no service history , its done 68k and will be booked in for a full service and belts to be done so i am not that worried, I have checked the mot history which shows where the mots were done so I am trying to track down the movements of the car as it has had a few owners, if I can find out where it was upt 36,000 miles then there is a good chance the first 3 services may have been done at renault to maintain the waranty , if thats the case then bingo and I can get a duplicate service book and get it stamped . thats the plan anyway! I have also just written a letter to the previous owner ( i bought it from a garage who gets part ex cars in from main dealers) asking for any info he may have . If you dont ask you dont get !