ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vehicle auction house yay or nay?

FRS
Was just curious especially after i checked previous sales at auction in Glasgow, Civic ep3 type r went for £1400 and 182s ranging £800-£1400 with tax and mot! Anyone been to one or recommend me good places in Glasgow/Aberdeen? Thanks.

Clio Cup
Ive bought from auction before. But they are sold as seen and then they chuck there fees on top of the hammer price.

Some auction places are good, others not so. Often if something's at an auction it's there for a reason! But hat could be any number of things.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Is there a site where you can see some stuff that sold and for what price? Wouldn't mind seeing what's possible...

172 Cup
There's no try before you buy at an Auction obviously, so you kinda have to buy with potential of spending far more on it than anticipated!

However most used car dealers use them so there's clearly money to be saved/had

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I really fancy one of these as tbh I love a project, as long as it's a good price to start with... anyone used one around Essex?