ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee with lambo doors!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
tbh as v6 replicas go, its not too bad, except for the horrible interior.
at least the wheels all look ok. (before i get shot!)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  mini cooper (RIP 172)
its not my thing BUT gota say its been done well and is one of the best vee reps ive seen*, prob coz its not a copy its just based on a rep:D

*i do await to get slated for saying this

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Eunos Roadster
It looks wrong.... but it'll sound wronger. You can imagine it can't you - got 'da laydeez' there, ready for that V6 burble to prove the driver's wang is in fact the 6 feet he claims it is... and then the little 1.2 fires up. Larf.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i'm enjoying some of his pricing and if he paid that he has for well and truely ripped off.

as they are all at least twice what 10 minutes on google will find you.
I can honestly say there is not one part of that car i like even the colour is hideous,

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup SOLD
This isn't the original owner selling the car.

I know Nigel the bloke who owned and built the car and he flogged it about 3 months back to this bloke for quite a bit less than he's put it up for sale for.

Nigel posts on here....he now has a very tidy LY 182 with black pro race 1.2's on and a few other bits and pieces

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lol! The dude has finally sold it on PH. He updated the pics. Maybe these beauties helped him sell it. Dawgs!

422914-1.jpg