ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee and scantily clad girly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  500 Twinair
I dont understand... Someone puts up a photos of a girl in underwear and people sl*g her off and prefer the car!!!

320d
I dont understand... Someone puts up a photos of a girl in underwear and people sl*g her off and prefer the car!!!

Got to say if i had to choose an hour with either it would be the Vee, if that make me gay then call me michael barrymore.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha i have loads of pics in my photobucket account, dont think there's a password on it either

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
lol strange how people are slagging her off and saying they rather go for the vee...
every wonder what she would think of you guys whose is slagging her off?? She prolly thinking that your the ugliest c**t she's ever seen in her life or alive..
So until ur f**king perfect lets not judge her yea.. :D give her some credit as well.. not every1 is perfect.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
lol strange how people are slagging her off and saying they rather go for the vee...
every wonder what she would think of you guys whose is slagging her off?? She prolly thinking that your the ugliest c**t she's ever seen in her life or alive..
So until ur f**king perfect lets not judge her yea.. :D give her some credit as well.. not every1 is perfect.

i was just thinking i hope she hasnt read this thread
bless her

172 Ph2 Flamer
pie.jpg

Thats what you call a camel toe:rasp:!!! lovely car btw

only just noticed this thread. pmsl at some of the comments and the shops. As for the bird she might look a bit rough and orange but worth a punt.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Any guy on here that wouldnt shag that is either gay, scared or up their own arse!

Id put her straight through my headboard! x

320d
Virgin, right?

lol nope, but I have a Gf and there are millions of girls around.

The chance to drive a Vee would come along hundreds of times less in a lifetime than the chance to shag some girl.

I stand by my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.