ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Various 172's and 182's around Milton Keynes and Bedford

Live in Olney but always in MK for work and the GF, Definatly up for a meet in MK but not at cruise as its full of mostly morons.

AB 182 got ktr supersport exhaust on it so its noticable, not many round with non standard exhausts in mk.

S1 Exige
Keep an eye out for my Mum in her stealth black RS200 : CL10 RSP. She's had it nearly three years now.
Old man is in a RS250 on a 10 plate. Both will be seen around Bedford...

S1 Exige
Yeh she does love it, got a shed load of options with it. I persuaded them both into RS's after I had a 172 Cup and a trophy. Still love the cars...

emc

172 Cup
Do you climb at Big Rock? Ive seen an arctic blue 182, a LY 182 and a LY megane there a few times

Yeah mate, I was there today actually. Go their fairly regularly. The LY182 was there again today actually. What car do you have mate?

Yeh she does love it, got a shed load of options with it. I persuaded them both into RS's after I had a 172 Cup and a trophy. Still love the cars...

Must be pretty nice having parents into Clio's too.

Yeah mate, I was there today actually. Go their fairly regularly. The LY182 was there again today actually. What car do you have mate?

Must be pretty nice having parents into Clio's too.

I was there today as well, the LY 182, do u climb or boulder? or both?

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Quick question, do we have regional stickers?
Would be nice so that everytime we saw a clio we can tell it's one of us? I mean I saw two today, one in tesco carpark in flitwick, standard looking 182, and then saw one in maulden near the school with turinis and was a 182 looked lowered?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Live in Olney but always in MK for work and the GF, Definatly up for a meet in MK but not at cruise as its full of mostly morons.

AB 182 got ktr supersport exhaust on it so its noticable, not many round with non standard exhausts in mk.

you ever go to the 2 brewers? Go there sometimes with friends from Bozeat and Salsey

emc

172 Cup
I was there today as well, the LY 182, do u climb or boulder? or both?

I do a bit of both, mainly bouldering at the moment as my climbing buddy screwed his knee up lately. Going to be dropping down there more often now to when I can. How about you?

Quick question, do we have regional stickers?
Would be nice so that everytime we saw a clio we can tell it's one of us? I mean I saw two today, one in tesco carpark in flitwick, standard looking 182, and then saw one in maulden near the school with turinis and was a 182 looked lowered?

Not sure on the sticker front mate, I barely spot Cliosport stickers as it is. All I have is the Tax Disc holder anyway.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I'm often about, working in Bedford, live in Raunds. BG 182 54 plate with Scorpion RS192. Also have CS tax disc holder and colour cliosport sticker in the back window.

Won't be about in it as much now as its now going to be my weekender.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Ahh more people need to sport the cliosport sticker!:) I'm often in Bedford I get the park and ride so I'm always in the carpark, just a 1.2 dynamique SJ02 XPA

CLIO 172
I drive to Mk every day for work I usually see a blue cup at tinkers bridge and a red trophy at Kingston .
The Blue Cup gets a beating every day lol.

2000 Clio172
Im from Mk,and have got a X plate Ph1 172 in silver,got the stickers and tax disc holder.Would be up for a meet if anyone fancies it?

172 cup
Oh might not be me mines had running problems so havent been able to beat it, although normally sounds like I am

Clio sport 182 cup
I drive to Mk every day for work I usually see a blue cup at tinkers bridge and a red trophy at Kingston .
The Blue Cup gets a beating every day lol.

I have a blue cup and live in tinkers bridge but don't think it'll be me as mines turbo'd and would woop ass!

172 cup
i have seen yours as well cheekyboy at the tescos in tinkers bridge normally hear you go up the road as well