ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Variations of Anthracite

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Hi all,
I would like to refurbish my 182 wheels and would like to see some variations in Anthracite as opposed to the usual 205 110 IXELL. I seem to recall seeing others getting flakes added to give them a better pop in direct light.
Cheers,
Gavin.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Mine are done in a Honda anthracite. Its a bit darker than the Renault one.

image.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Do you ever get looked at by the old bill, or do you all have each others plates on a secret list of cars to be left alone?

Also is that license plate font legal?

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I've left my 182 cup wheels with a local wheel workshop and they can't use the cup anthracite ixell 205-110 as it is water based and they only use solvent based paints.

The below seem to be other options after searching the forum - I'm finding it difficult which to decide on though, want the best colour against Black Gold obviously :smiley: What do you guys reckon?
-Rover stone grey
-Honda cosmic grey
-Honda anthracite

FF Racing Blue 182
I've left my 182 cup wheels with a local wheel workshop and they can't use the cup anthracite ixell 205-110 as it is water based and they only use solvent based paints.

The below seem to be other options after searching the forum - I'm finding it difficult which to decide on though, want the best colour against Black Gold obviously :smiley: What do you guys reckon?
-Rover stone grey
-Honda cosmic grey
-Honda anthracite
What did you go for in the end mate ?