ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver insurance at 18

S2000
I'm needing to get the cheapest insurance possible for a valver. I was getting good quotes with elephant, admiral and bell before I bought the 16v but now the prices have jumped up by around £200 since then.

What insurance companies would you suggest I try other than those mentioned above?

The quotes I am getting are £1150 TPFT which isn't too bad I suppose, but I was hoping to get cheaper as it was cheaper when I bought the car. The thing with insurance at the rate above is that it would mean over 25% of my income was going on car insurance (I'm just a student) and I'm in two minds about it.

Also, when they offer monthly payments what sort of interest is charged over and above that, i.e. how much would I be paying a month for the above quote.

Thanks.

EDIT: I know this has been asked loads before, but from a quick search I couldn't really find any good suggestions other than those I mentioned.

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
my valver insurance through admiral at 18 was 600 fully comp...

at 19 i am now with diamonf paying 395:cool:

J

jamesy

girls get mad insurance premiumsLOL thats why they often have the nicest cars because of all that wedge they have saved:D

Tungy
jamesy said:
girls get mad insurance premiumsLOL thats why they often have the nicest cars because of all that wedge they have saved:D

Girls don't save wedge... They get it from there daddies or mummies... lol

J

jamesy

Danlp6 said:
£1100 fully comp with no ncb.

i will be 18 in a month.

im surprised there even touch ya my company you need to be 25 still thats a fair amount of wedge:eek:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Danlp6 said:

i will be 18 in a month.

Jeeez!!!

U must live in THE BEST area

do low millage

keep it garages

and have fort knox gaurding it hehehe

Very LOW quote for 18yr old!

S2000
Danlp6 said:

i will be 18 in a month.

Who's that with dan?

Is that under your parents name, as it would be stupidly low in your own name at that age for a 172.