ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver front bumper

my front bumper on ma phase 1 valver keeps sagin and its gettin really annoying coz i have to take it off and refit it every time!!!!

does any1 know a way round that, ive thought about puttin a hole in the lip of the bumper and boltin it to the archs but dont wanna naker it!!!

suggestions would be really helpful

[Edited by Dancliovalver on 12 April 2005 at 11:48am]

right in the corners of the bumper where they meet the arches.....i know they dont fit flushe because of the arches but its like some 1s pulled it from the bottom and it just looks sh*t

1.8 Civic EX

mine has done that too! if you grap it a pull on it it moves a fair bit. Havent actually taken it off and refitted it yet tho!

The Jinx

Check behind the arch liners and make sure its lined up in the correct mounting holes. Theres also a bolt behind the front numberplate that you can use to adjust it all slightly.