ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver bottom hose split

I was coming home from work today and my temp gauge on the speedo bit went right up but the oil gauge only went up a liitle bit to 100 this was normal driving no ramping it

Got home truned the engine off and looked under the bonett and the bottom hose has got a little hole and all the collent has pi**ed out in the engine bay the coolent bottlewas empty

Checkr=ed the oil dip stick and the oil looks fine and have'nt losse any cheacked the oil cap for mayonnaise but looks fine

So what i want to know is do you think the engine is ok its just ive losse a lot of coolent

Any help would be good thanks

Re: valver bottom coolent hose split

dougies16v said:
I was coming home from work today and my temp gauge on the speedo bit went right up but the oil gauge only went up a liitle bit to 100 this was normal driving no ramping it

Got home truned the engine off and looked under the bonett and the bottom hose has got a little hole and all the collent has pi**ed out in the engine bay the coolent bottlewas empty

Checkr=ed the oil dip stick and the oil looks fine and have'nt losse any cheacked the oil cap for mayonnaise but looks fine

So what i want to know is do you think the engine is ok its just ive losse a lot of coolent

Any help would be good thankss

Valver
Long as u didnt drive too long without any coolant then your engine will be fine.

Get a new hose flush+renew coolant and you're sorted.