ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver 0-60s

Hi just wanted to know what sort of times I can expect when tuning my valver. I got a G-tech meter and got 7.3 to 60 with a viper kit, k-tec straight through exhaust system and a B&M quickshift kit. Was wondering what it might be if/when I get some uprated cams and a chip to match. Any ideas? Anyone here who has cams on their valver no their 0-60? I may try and get a video up of me with my G-tech meter running soon. Thanks, Sam

172 cup'd extreme

get on the strip how far you away from santa pod ? theres a meet coming up soon gtech meters are good from what i hear but better doing a proper 0-60

1.8 Civic EX

How much was the b&m quickshift. does it make much diff? where did ya get ya gtech from? sorry off topic a bit :oops:

Hi, you can look at a G-tech meter at

http://www.gtechpro.com/http://www.gtechpro.com/

and if you click the "test drive it" tab you can watch it in action at a drag strip calculating an identical time to that of the drag strip timing gear. Which is impressive, but obviously its not gonna be 100% accurate all the time but from what I see with mine its as good as your gonna get without spending loads!! I got an older version of the one on the website though off ebay for £50 I think.

As for my B&M, gear changes are slighty quicker, again obviously its not going to cut off loads of time but the whole feel of changing is a lot more solid. It slots into each gear with a nice solid feel and its nice being able to change gear with just your wrist movement. It feels horrid driving another car with the normal gear change now, real sloppy. I bought mine a k-tec (not the cheapest but I was there at the time having some other stuff done) for £181. Hope this helps, Sam