ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of 1.2 16v 2002

BMW 118d
Think of selling my 1.2 16v Dynamique in the very near future. Any idea what it'll be worth?! Mods include:

Fully colour coded
Genuine Renault bodykit
17" Alloys
Lowered 40mm (Apex full suspension kit)
Remus stainless exhaust
Hillpower induction kit
MS Designs front grill
Sound system might be left in
Also full 172 interior, however this may be removed and the original interior re-installed to get the best price.
Toad Ai606 Cat1 alarm

The car is a 2002 02 plate, with 42,000 miles. Full service history. MOT June 07, Tax Oct 06 I think. Soooo how much?!

Attachments

• DSCF0503.jpg
    DSCF0503.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF0509.jpg
    DSCF0509.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 95
  MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Look up parkers or something......selling privately to the right person may get you a few hundred quid more but generally you'd be safer putting your car back to standard and opening up the market abit as a lot of people other than max heads won't be interested in your car because of er the mods. You won't get anymore money either maybe even less than book price. Put it back to standard sell it for a good price and sell all your mods on Ebay and make more money that way. A dealer won't give you anything for the mods......he'll just see the basic car, its condition and mileage.....

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I recently sold a 1.2 16v expression, 2001 47,000m. It took 6 months to sell and I had practically give it away at £2200 to get rid of it. Stupid thing was that the dealer offered me £2500 at trade in and I turned it down as I thought it was worth more.

Da

Less
i've just been offered £2500 for mine which is slightly older and more mileage, 6 months ago I was offered £3500!!

BMW 118d
Bloody hell Daz. I've just bought a 1.2 Liberte, Mk2Ph1, W reg for £1900. Not much more than you've been offered. These clios have really taken a hit with the new model coming out.

Octavia VRS
fook me I was asking for 2.5k for my V plate 1.4 Alize when I popped into the local Renault stealers today!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i payed 3.5 for mine 6 months ago.. trade value problem is there are just sooo many of them about

Mondeo STTDCI
I bought my old 2002 1.2 16v Extreme for about the £9k mark brand new. I sold it 2 years later for £5250.

THATS depreciation. BUT I factored in the free insurance as being worth to me, at the time around £1,000. Still lost £3k in 2years if you include that !!!!

ooh...wonder how much mine is worth??

1.2 16v Dynamique, 25k miles. Standard.

Paid 9k for it in 2002...blimey!! At least i got 1 yrs free insurance with it....deffo worth minimum 1.5-2k to me back in the days