ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valeting bag?

2001 Ph1 172
ok im getting into the whole detailing thing! but wat i would realy like is a case/ bag to keep my equipment/products in! i realy like the onr avalible from Autoglym but an empty one or some thing like that!

any ideas??

106 GTi
Not very big, I have 5 of the two older style ones

IMG_6361.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thats a lot of stuff Rich - would you be able to fit a full organised detail kit in your boot (apart from water of course) ?

silver cup packed FF 182
my autoglym bag looks the same size as rich's but in a new red colour and gold badge ;) im keeping my bag and other cleaning tools in the boot etc as there handy when you need them

106 GTi
They changed them to red a while ago

Thats a lot of stuff Rich - would you be able to fit a full organised detail kit in your boot (apart from water of course) ?

Thats is just a fraction of my stuff tbh - in those bags is my Autoglym Products and Meguiars Bodyshop stuff.

I pack the boot accorsing to what I think I will need a show, normally take to much. Will be taking water aswell to certain shows as it was a mare to find at some last season.

RB 182
I've got a Detailing World bag which is useful, quite a bit of space and has elastic to hold bottles up right too.