ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valeting and detailing

clio sport 182
hi all,

i have been speaking to http://www.clbvaleting.co.uk/ and they are in the process of sorting out a large car meet for all different forums on suday 24th july.

there are going to be a few market stands; Dyno chip, Polybush ect.

they are also arranging for total car magazine to be there on the day.

it is free to attend with car detailing demonstrations, discount in the shop, cafe open aswell as other company attending.

just wondering if people on here would be interested ion coming along and to hopefully meet a few of you guys.

let me know what you think or if you want any more details about it.

thanks.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Where abouts is this going to be? I see your location is Wrexham so im guessing round there and what time etc?

clio sport 182
yeah sorry about missing out the important details here.

it is at there unit on the wrexham industrial estate and as above it is about 10;00ish that it should all kick off.

thinking that i will gat my 182 re-mapped on the day and hopefully the car will still be clean because they are going all out with the cleaning products on it that week :)

clio sport 182
just spoke to them again this afternoon,

they are doing there show prices on products which is cheaper on some of the shop items.

a raffle £5 per strip but a top prize of a enchancment detail worth approx £250+vat and other smaller prizes.

other trade stands are still to be confirmed with them,

they have also arranged a beautician and handbag stall for the wags (or even yourselves =p)

hopefully meet some of you there.