ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Wheels

not for me I dont like them. ... thats an X reg v6?
i didnt know they were out then, i thought it was 51 reg?

i think they look spot on!

really go with the V6s image. The SuperTs on the Mk1s looked too small for the car anyway.

Black 172 MK2

loving them look gr8. do love the standards tho. Every time i see a V6 i want one lol

Thanks for all your opinions, It was an arse aching issue to get the fronts on, cuz they wouldnt clear the calipers, apparently the first V6 development cars had 300mm discs all round. Had to get a hub extensions, longer bolts & all sorts of stuff. Demon Tweeks did a good job of getting them & making them safe. I got Toyo T1-Rs on, just to try something different. Dunno but the backs look like the profile is too high, even though its standard 235/45/17.

Think the wheels look better in the flesh & on the move, just wanted to make my Vee look abit different.

Maybe ill keep em on, until the tyres are shot & put the originals back on.

V70 d5 beast

i must agree i do like these wheels, when i saw them whilst we were driving up to donnington they did look nice and attracted alot of attention some attention at the circuit.