ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 wanna be - inc. pics

P

PrincessJessica

it looks like a wide arch corsa and thats not a good thing !

172 'Raymondo' Sport
May we come full circle. Yes this used to be my car 5-6 years ago.

And yes it was a right lemon. Built by idiots.

Sold it to Manor Altrincham hence sticker in the back window.

Judging by the pics it still had the same tyres on. Hateful car.

At the time I thought it looked good. I removed the wheel centres as they look horrible. A lot of comments come from people on here who are a bit clueless when it comes to motorsport. They think its a wannabe V6...

I am also the person in the VX220 video and see I have been criticised for turning the Vauxhall down. Set the record straight:

1 - Its a Vauxhall ( I had no idea what the car was going to be so when they unveiled it and I saw a Vauxhall you can imagine.

2 - It was way overpriced, around £4000 more than other cat d VX220s at that time.

3 - it was yellow

4 - it was cat d and was always going to be cat d so I would never recover the premium I paid for it.

I went on the TV show to make money and was disappointed to be asked to spend 14k or whatever on a previously crashed vx220 2.2. I could of got a perfect non crashed one for that price.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
May we come full circle. Yes this used to be my car 5-6 years ago.

And yes it was a right lemon. Built by idiots.

Sold it to Manor Altrincham hence sticker in the back window.

Judging by the pics it still had the same tyres on. Hateful car.

At the time I thought it looked good. I removed the wheel centres as they look horrible. A lot of comments come from people on here who are a bit clueless when it comes to motorsport. They think its a wannabe V6...

I am also the person in the VX220 video and see I have been criticised for turning the Vauxhall down. Set the record straight:

1 - Its a Vauxhall ( I had no idea what the car was going to be so when they unveiled it and I saw a Vauxhall you can imagine.

2 - It was way overpriced, around £4000 more than other cat d VX220s at that time.

3 - it was yellow

4 - it was cat d and was always going to be cat d so I would never recover the premium I paid for it.

I went on the TV show to make money and was disappointed to be asked to spend 14k or whatever on a previously crashed vx220 2.2. I could of got a perfect non crashed one for that price.

What did you get in the end?

172 'Raymondo' Sport
Taken at 16,000 miles

G]
IMGP0328.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP0290.jpg
[/IMG]

IMGP0362.jpg
[/IMG]

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'd have a real S1600, or even a 1*2 variant, but the lexus lights and the fact it has an interior kills it.

Not to mention those lexarse lights.