ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Sub Box

silver valver/hybrid

you could easily build something to go in there but i doubt you will hear it very well in the car!

Clio v6

When people have these in their boots, do they here them through the parcel shelf?

I thought the whole idea was to waken peoples babies at 3 in the morning?:)

silver valver/hybrid

hehe yeah but the sound waves have an easier time getting through a thin peice of board rather than the steel bulkhead!

A bit of room is the operative word.

Can only just get pair of overalls, helmit and boots in the little space.

All the best

John V6

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

get a bazzoka nos bottle sub and fit em on top of the engine

Regards

Tom "ive just read the office copy of max power" Clio1.2

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Get one of those subs made by Boston Acoustics which have the magnet on the face of the sub. This will save on sub box space.

or install two 6" subs under the front seats, stealth, keeps the weight balance correct (tey are roughly in the middle of the car

and will sound fairly decent

dunno if you would hear them over a v6 though

I like KDFs idea! I luv the sound of that engine when ur in the passenger seat (Sorry, he wouldnt let me drive it lol)

But yeah, either get bassy seats or get a couple of small 6" subs that will go under the seat! coz i wouldnt put it in the front of the car, the bulkhead will block most of the sound out & it will sound really faint.

Ooh! Just remembered! Being the sad audiophile thet I am, Ive got two 8" subs in fibreglass boxes from my old M Roadster lying around. The subs are directed audio ones with inverted magnets to save room.

If you can spare 4 or 5 inches behind your seats they will fit.