ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 replica!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Once you've absorbed the exterior in all of its glory you then get to.... That interior!! Oh wow!!

The radio doesn't even fit!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being fair, if it wasn't stupid colours and stupid wheels, it wouldn't be that bad a rep. Obviously the interior is shocking though

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
The Clio used to have a 1.2l engine.. But I have had a Renault Clio 2.0 182 engine professionally fitted! runnung at over 200bhp and its bin port & polished

the engine has a Bmc induction kit which sounds great and improves bhp! So now the car has the great looks and also the power of a v6!

OMFG.

What a pile of s**t.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Many.
Does someone want to run a Doovla check on this to see if it's a registered conversion? I've got a good feeling about this one.

Of course not, still shows as a 1.2. TBH, theres little point of changing it on the logbook, other than insurance purposes, as the tax-class won't change IIRC due to being unable to test it for emmissions.

Its certainly worse than the Liquid Yellow 1.4 that shows up to FCS etc.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course not, still shows as a 1.2. TBH, theres little point of changing it on the logbook, other than insurance purposes, as the tax-class won't change IIRC due to being unable to test it for emmissions.

Its certainly worse than the Liquid Yellow 1.4 that shows up to FCS etc.

That liquid yellow V6 rep is stunning!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Sport
There's huge gaps where the panels join and the NSR alloy is different to the other 3?

That car deserves to go on barryboys.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I sent him a message asking if he had an RR graph to prove the 200bhp as it is a bold claim and he replied 'Sorry i don't, the rolling road was done at a friends garage so i didn't get a printout'
I could be wrong, but i don't think this car is 200bhp.

skusey_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  OG Megane 250
Hahaha, just stumbled across this on eBay and wondered if it had been posted here yet, laughed so much at 'bad boy bonnet'.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 (CUP)
OMFG, £2k winning bid from 7 bids. Read on that Barry boys link that the reg wasn't previously recognised !!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
It's been re listed on eBay, so if any one missed out you've got another chance again ;) !!!!!