ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 pics from weekend

Audi
Had a night away on Friday at a nice stately home.
Thought i would grab a few pics while i was there.
Thanks for looking
Alex

CIMG1561-1.jpg

CIMG1559.jpg

CIMG1566.jpg

CIMG1564.jpg

CIMG1556.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stunning... I'm not going to say it but you know what it needs

CIMG1566.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
that car is stunning! looks great with recaro's
lol at andy with the silvervisions comment, its true tho.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I never even mentioned Silvervisions Luke...... But Yeah I agree with you they would make a good improvement

Audi
Thanks for the comments.
I actually had LED indicator bulbs for it but i had to get the resistors for them. That was a few months ago but never got round to installing them.
Alex

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stunning sir! You get any luck with reno about your front bumper! I love mars on the mk2 so much!

Is that riding on my spring? lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
One word... stunning

Sorry I havent been in touch, I have had no internet

Can you still take me for a shot? :)

Pleaseeee lol

LY V6 with Recaros
That looks bloody gorgeous!! Love that colour, deffo my 2nd choice if I couldn't find a LY. Nice recaros too :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
stunning, never seen a mars red Vee before!
i want recaro's so badly :( which ones are they? and where do i get my hands on a set?

Audi
Stunning sir! You get any luck with reno about your front bumper! I love mars on the mk2 so much!

Is that riding on my spring? lol

Ali
The bumper is in the hands of my lawyer now. Just have to hope that the outcome will be good.
Yes that's your spring mate. :D
Not attended to the height of the seats yet, I spoke to Colin and he told me that he re-drilled the aluminium brackets. There isn't too much clearance between the seat and the bracket but he thinks that is what he did to your seats. I'll give it a try in the near future.

Alex

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not a fan of pole positions. Great seats (I wanted some myself) but they don't go low enough in the clio's.