ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 & M3 playing in the sun.. (56k no chance)

An orange one
both cars were freshly waxed and so i thought..why not make the most of the setting sun :):)

veem31.jpg

veem32.jpg

veem33.jpg

veem34.jpg

veem35.jpg

I absolutely love that pic!! :):)

veem36.jpg

veem37.jpg

veem38.jpg

veem39.jpg

veem310.jpg

veem311.jpg

Clio 172 Mk2
seriously mate that v6 is absolutely stunning!! so jealous its untrue lol. good work though, cracking job you made of the waxing

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
The m3 is 11 secs to 100, the vee are about 15?! and power comes into its own at speed, so that makes no sense... lol

cars are looking stunning though, bueatiful stuff!!

172, Westfield
The BMW is easily faster especially to 100 where it would destory the clio!
Both awesome cars though my dad has an M3 identical to that one!

An orange one
figures will be figures.. i know the M3 is another step up performace wise

but just going from a play I had with a silver one on the motorway, :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
both cars do look awesome!

i love the e46, they sound evil! ...i'd have the 18's on it though if it were mine, if i was being picky!

172, Westfield
Christopher my dad has the 18s which are a much better ride in our opinion!
Hows the new car going and how does it compare to your old 172?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah, i've been in an e46 on 19's....ghey boy cabrio too. lol! was the most wobbly performance car i've ever been in!

the 182 is awesome matey, loving every minute!

i still miss the rawness of my old Ph1, it felt really old skool in comparison.

but the 182's plus points outweigh the bad, there's just a few areas i need to spend to make it even better!

172, Westfield
Any engine mods planned or are you keeping that a secret!

Cant decide whether to do any engine mods to my Ph1 or not as I feel a want a bit more power or whether I should sell the car- its a tough call!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it's just running a Viper and YS decat at present.

planned for this year are...YS full system to match decat, AWT manifold, Maxogen and RSTuning remap

then...who knows!

as for your car, depends what you're like financially really.

if you can live with the fact that any engine mods you carry out will have no affect whatsoever on the money you will get when you sell it. i'd go for it, i wish i'd done more engine mods to my Ph1...

An orange one
One word Colin........

"Quiksilver"

;) You know it makes sense!!!!

had one on my mk1 mate...it was a gorgeous noise...but waaaaaay too boomy to be enjoyable really..

just loving that v6 singing away now :)

yeah..after the vee i want an E46 M3 CS...but...thats years away lol!

Both cars are sexy as :approve:

I think that the v6 looks so much better with the private plate on, rather than its original one.

Lionel Richie
less waxing, more driving!!!!

i hope you have paint protection film on the front bumper of the V6! my bumper is fucked!

oh my god im cum in my pants twice lol m3 all the way thou and v6 only on sunny days yea f**k itim gonna sell the flat and get both woooooooo yea