ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 GUD - Blackburn tonight :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
I was in the lamborghini gallardo next to you at the lights on the dual carriageway :) was looking for your reg cos i thought it was you, but realised you probably thought "why the hell does she keep looking" - as you wouldnt know it was me not being in my 182!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yeah ive seen him a few times before lee, he knows my car but just wanted to justify why i was staring tonight hehe :)

Clio V6 255
Hi Anni182, yeah remember that one!!!!!!!!!!
Thought you looked interested in the vee. Must admit the Lambo looked gorgeous. Thought you might have opened it up a bit though;)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
just seen this reply. ha ha... simon never drives it fast when i'm in, he says i'd be too scared or something. yes, i was eyeing up the vee in hope you'd realise it was me!

Clio V6 255
Annie182,Tried sending you pm. Mailbox full!!!!!!!!! Got something you might be interested in for 182.