ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Cleo anyone?...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172 Cup
He seems to have good eBay feedback, but I just couldn't buy something from someone who's spelling and grammar are so poor.

Why wouldn't you take the time to write the advert properly for a car like this?

wsc

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
my looking on buying a bmw 3L diesel or x5 diesel mercedes diesel or what familie diesel u got like u buy my'n i buy urs dont like little car
:S

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Q: fancy a swap magane 225 17-Apr-09
A: no thanks m8 need familie car diesel if poss cheers

I Know its not a diesel but still its a cracking family car and he would be getting an awesome deal for that s**t box Cleo, the name is on the back FFS!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
its a sad day when cars like that get cheap enough for retards to buy them :(

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
Ive seen this car driving around Bentilee in Stoke-on-Trent. Anyone from stoke will know this is a pikey area (90+% council properties).

God knows how this guy has been able to afford and run a vee. Hes had it a couple of years unless its changed owners and stayed local.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy
lmao who wants to buy something like that, it will NEVER sell... whys it been rebuilt at 60k?, must have been hammered to death or is this a common thing with vee's ?

and is it just me or do those wheels look like halfords specials and not £2500 ferrari wheels, im sure iv'e seen them on plenty of corsa's

tht cleo iz well sik blad

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
When an advert starts off,

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi here we got a propper renault cleo motor sport v6 this car is the dogs nobs only 500 of this been ever made this is issue member 6 it got the plate inside dont think its just a
cleo no u wrong if u do this car got a v6 mid engine in the back of the car"

[/FONT]
the last thing I'm going to do is buy the car! It's probably been rebuilt to hide the fact that it's stolen, or because he's scragged it everywhere from cold. Such an effort to read adverts like that.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  a burnt one
The seller, and his school teachers need shot, it's embarassing to hail from the same land as that muppet.

Such an effort to decipher his retarded script into anything resembling English.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Citroen DS3 White
I thought for a second me may have spelt tyres right, I was expecting tires, but then I realised it was tyers...

Possibly the worst advert ever, made me smile though.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
From what ive seen of the car its always been driven steady when ive seen it. Prob just never had a service in its life lol

@rt

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Veccy 1.9 cdti
"The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken."

LOST
Have you seen my Cleo v6?

Reward - A bottle of cider

Please Note, Cider may or may not be half consumed. It will however, be the finest of ciders, Frosty Jacks, unless I can find any cheaper.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio v6
Was a lovely Vee when Dave owned it, but that was 3 years ago. How Vees fly.

p10100067mo.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182
this country has truely went to the dogs!

all i can say is:

ship pikeys to 'nice' holiday island >>>>> NUKE! :D

gets rid of the nukes and the pikeys!

poor clio got some serious ass raping