ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 brake info

does any body know the poduct code for the V6 front calpiers? i rang AP racing to order some new bleed nipples as mine have rusted and reno wont sell them alone, but AP claim that they havent made anything for the clio.

i have to look for a CP number on the caliper casting, does anybody have this info?

60 20 013 035 BRAKE PADS £191.14 ex vat

Right hand caliper 60 20 013 034

Left hand caliper 60 20 013 033

hi edde,

renault dont sell the bleed nipples by themselves, i have to go to AP direct for that, but they dont seem to think they made calipers for the V6 clio, infact they didnt even know what the V6 was!

the guy said he needs the product code from the caliper, all ap calipers have this apparently, and it starts with CP. i will take a look myself on monday, but i just wondered if anybody knew it already.

thanks anyway, do you have a parts cd or fiche for the clio?

[Edited by iwantaV6 on 07 August 2004 at 6:10pm]

Quote: Originally posted by iwantaV6 on 07 August 2004

renault dont sell the bleed nipples by themselves, i have to go to AP direct for that, but they dont seem to think they made calipers for the V6 clio, infact they didnt even know what the V6 was!
the guy said he needs the product code from the caliper, all ap calipers have this apparently, and it starts with CP.

thanks anyway, do you have a parts cd or fiche for the clio?
Yep Ive got the dialogues CDs Renault use.

Only way to find out I think would be to strip a caliper down I think.

AP might make the part and sell it to Renault and Renault use it to make the calipers up so AP dont achually know what cars there used in.

Did you ever get the CP number.

I think it is on the back of the calipers, just had a look but cannot read what it syas.