ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 and 2 cups at crail

3 MPS

spotted you,s on sunday , the vee was a mk1 silver , chrome wing mirrors and i raced a cup in very wet conditions and got beat .

3 MPS

i dunno the times but the whole day was a farce, the Q jumping was a joke , i got 2 runs , 1st was scary , too much water on the strip , second was a bit dryer . as for the vee , it was very impresive off the line indeed

Astra CDTI SRI

Quote: Originally posted by paul g on 02 May 2005
i dunno the times but the whole day was a farce, the Q jumping was a joke , i got 2 runs , 1st was scary , too much water on the strip , second was a bit dryer . as for the vee , it was very impresive off the line indeed

Check www.crailraceway.co.uk. Youll get your times off there. Mind you I dunno hoe accurate they are. I appentley raced (and beat) a cosworth. Thats news to me!

3 MPS

yeah crail website is useless, i ran twice , against a cup and my mates 106 gti , and on there web site i raced a wrx, civic and something else. also showing a few 19,s it was wet but not that wet ha ha .

Camel

Gave it a miss way too wet, remember going up the strip in the torrential rain last year it was mad, remember that run Iain??

[Edited by dubster on 05 May 2005 at 8:21pm]