ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 airbox

182/ 172 Cup
Hi im after an Espace v6 airbox for my 182, where should i get one from? cant find one anywhere? also the caf tubeing i see alot of people using with them on here, where do i go about getting some of that?
thankyou.

Track 172cup
Merlin motorsport for the caf but you can use ducting from anywhere, it's not specific, there's a lot on eBay aswell

Roadster Coupe
can either buy them brand new or have a look on ebay or scrappies to see if there are any around. I paid £10 for mine.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Hi im after an Espace v6 airbox for my 182, where should i get one from? cant find one anywhere? also the caf tubeing i see alot of people using with them on here, where do i go about getting some of that?
thankyou.

Keep looking around local scrappies, or on ebay for people scrapping them. I found mine on an Espace that was about to be scrapped.

I've got a 100mm dia flexible CAF but decided to use silicone hoses instead. Can have it for £10 not used since you also live in Essex. Drop me a PM

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The way I'm feeling now after just catching my rear bumper, I'm tempted to put it all back to standard.

Anyone want to make me an offer on a good condition Espace V6 airbox, K&N element, black Samco inlet elbow, silicone 45' feed into the wheel arch and 1m 102mm dia CAF ducting.