ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 air box

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
will a espace v6 air box fit onto a clio 172 ph2 and if so would i have to send a new colk airfeed to it
icon14.gif

Well mine was on the car when i bought it, not had it rr'd. But I'm running that, ktec stealth with decat, cams and an rstuner remap. It feels a lot more responsive and quicker than my old 172 than just had exhaust and uprated panel filter and drilled airbox. So can't really comment on the difference as theres more to my new one than the old one sorry dude.

From what I have heard they are one of the best ways to go, and not the most expensive either, less than £100 for the whole set up I think.

Ph1
Going by your sig, if your running a 172 and a 300 brake C20let dont even bother wasting your time modding the Clio mate lol

Enjoy its standardness

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
Going by your sig, if your running a 172 and a 300 brake C20let dont even bother wasting your time modding the Clio mate lol

Enjoy its standardness

im gonna strip the corsa the bottom end is on its way out ive got some1n to but the engine and running gear already