ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V10 Impreza

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Probably the best scooby I've ever seen and mainly because I hate the noise of them to start with lol. That car looks and sounds pucka though. Love it. Would love to see one with an Audi Rs2 motor in though. Would sound similar to that yet with turbo chatter.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great effort and sounds lovely.

Cant see the point though as the standard lump would tune more cheaply to the same power.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Cant see the point though as the standard lump would tune more cheaply to the same power.

Probably wanted 500+bhp naturally aspirated and 100% reliable. If I had the money to do either to that car I know what I'd do and it would definatly be what he did.

They're pretty popular for it because of the fairly long wheelbase and the fact you can just pop the front shafts out on the cheap.
Never realised! I've not seen many Poobaru drift cars. I think it looks daft because it's like a family saloon haha.

Turbos.
Awesome. Would love to have the skills to do a project like that. I have just about mastered doing the tyre pressures :dapprove: