ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v maxx coilovers camber setting

Dodgy one
You can have them set at whatever you want, Personally i'd go with what the 172 runs as standard unless you track your car a lot then got for a big of neg

no^

Some have fixed holes and require camber bolts to adjust camber (if required)..

and some have slotted holes to allow camber to be changed without the use of camber bolts..

Charged Superleggera
v maxx have slotted holes but you still need the camber bolts that are provided with kit

Clio 172
so do the camber bolts come with the kit then? im expecting delivery of mine in the next two weeks.

I didnt get any camber bolts with my fronts, just "tried" to use the ones already on the car...
(even though its irrelivant to me at the moment as they dont fit lol)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The fronts are the same as my ktecs, the bolt comes with the fit and for mine at least was already in the shock, you just twist the bolt to adjust it either way, its REALLY obvious when you have them on the car. Abit of a pain to setup imo I think mine are still slightly different. I checked mine by how many fingers I could fit behind my wheel, both can only fit 1 little finger behind, abit to much camber maybe? :) Handles fooking well though!