ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v-maxx coilover group buy, any interest??

coiled 'berg
why not try and set up a group buy of 5 or so, I know if I had a business and people wanted to spend 1500 - 2000 on suspension in one go, I'd jump at the chance of it.

5 or 6 people means less chance of people wanting out, and they would be more regular!

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro
Hi, Pete from V-Maxx UK here. Unfortunately there are no plans for V-Maxx to develop 182 Cup coilovers, as they haven't seen sufficient interest throughout their worldwide dealer network. For V-Maxx to develop a kit for this model, we would need to place an order for at least 50 kits, so a lot more than the 5 or so you mention, sorry. If you want to get a list of interested buyers together, I'm happy to discuss with the guys in Holland, but please bear in mind it would take a good few months between initial interest and final delivery.

Pete
V-Maxx UK / The Performance Company

coiled 'berg
the suggestion of 5 or so was the 172 kits etc, the lack of 182 kits doesn't effect me (sorry boys:rasp:)

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
If anyone with a 172/172cup or 182 wants my coilovers from the current v-maxx group buy then send me a pm.

BMW 320ci
List of interest for V-maxx Coilovers
1. ilovewilly - 172cup
2. DMH-01 - 1.2 16v
3. Christophe - 172

Mental 172 Cup
the delivery date on the 2nd group buy is 4weeks from now so think yourselves lucky if they are coming before end of august!!

the delivery date on the 2nd group buy is 4weeks from now so think yourselves lucky if they are coming before end of august!!

:( I want them before the end of july really as my car is going on a stand at a car show so wanted it sorted before then really!

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro
:( I want them before the end of july really as my car is going on a stand at a car show so wanted it sorted before then really!

The latest delays are unfortunately due to manufacturing delays in Holland, as the popularity of 172/182 kits in the UK has taken them by surprise, as nobody in the rest of Europe really buys them. It's in no way due to Speedbox, or V-Maxx UK, and I can only pass on my apologies as I know a lot of people have been waiting a fair while.

They will be good to go in July (approx 4 weeks, no firm date yet), and I have been assured by Holland that there will be sufficient stock so that they will not run out again.

Pete

BMW 320ci

We aint doing it through speedbox there's other companies that stock them so the wait shouldn't be to bad.

RS 172 cup
The latest delays are unfortunately due to manufacturing delays in Holland, as the popularity of 172/182 kits in the UK has taken them by surprise, as nobody in the rest of Europe really buys them. It's in no way due to Speedbox, or V-Maxx UK, and I can only pass on my apologies as I know a lot of people have been waiting a fair while.

They will be good to go in July (approx 4 weeks, no firm date yet), and I have been assured by Holland that there will be sufficient stock so that they will not run out again.

Pete

Pete fancy dealing direct with us ? :approve: you get better profit than you would to trade and we cut out the middle man

FD

ps i would be in for the 300 mark 172 cup

BMW 320ci
1. ilovewilly - 172cup
2. DMH-01 - 1.2 16v
3. Christophe - 172
4. Fighterdanny - 172cup

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro
We aint doing it through speedbox there's other companies that stock them so the wait shouldn't be to bad.

At the moment there's no stock in Holland, with us in the UK or our dealers. Stock won't be a problem in a few weeks.

BMW 320ci
At the moment there's no stock in Holland, with us in the UK or our dealers. Stock won't be a problem in a few weeks.

The guy I spoke to at Corby Motor Sport said they had stock in :S.

O well few weeks ain't bad seen as people have got to get the money together.

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro
Pete fancy dealing direct with us ? :approve: you get better profit than you would to trade and we cut out the middle man

FD

ps i would be in for the 300 mark 172 cup

Sorry, we're strictly a trade-only distributor, and supply through a dealer network.

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro
The guy I spoke to at Corby Motor Sport said they had stock in :S.

O well few weeks ain't bad seen as people have got to get the money together.

This may have been confusion due to us expecting stock of these back in on Monday. However we have no stock, and to the best of my knowledge, none of our dealers have stock at present. Both the other Clio Mk2 part no's will be in stock from Monday, for the smaller engine models, but the 60RE03 kit for 172/182 will be a few weeks still.

RS 172 cup
Sorry, we're strictly a trade-only distributor, and supply through a dealer network.

meanie ! lol

right lets get this moving, i might be interested in getting involved with shouting at people in getting this done lol

anyway im going to bed before i get a semi thinking about my new coilies

BMW 320ci
meanie ! lol

right lets get this moving, i might be interested in getting involved with shouting at people in getting this done lol

I know exactly how you feel, all talk of it but no action :(.

Think we was going to do a group buy of 5 seen as it's taking ages to find people interested.

rps13
Speedbox have been very very helpful,

The delays make sense and it's just unfortunate. I'm guessing there's not gonna be a store with more than one or two sets in yet anyway dude and speedbox will be getting be the first load in.

BMW 320ci
Speedbox have emailed me to say they can set up a V-maxx coilover group buy for us or if we wish a FK Highsport coilover group buy. What would people prefer?

BMW 320ci
I'm emailing them back now to find out the prices for the V-maxx coilovers and the FK Highsports. Also finding out a time scale for delivery etc.

BMW 320ci
Speedbox emailed me yesterday to say that they are sending me prices for the V-maxx and the FK's by the end of the week. So just wondering if people are still interested.

Toyota MR2
1. ilovewilly - 172cup
2. DMH-01 - 1.2 16v
3. Christophe - 172
4. Fighterdanny - 172cup
5. rdmsport - 1.2 16v