ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v-maxx coilover group buy, any interest??

03 RS clio 172 flameR
mint, will have the cash ready, i take it that the price will be around the £350 mark again?

Clio 172
i'm about to place an order for some v-maxx coilovers separate to this group buy. obviously i'd love to save myself a bit of money buy joining this group buy but how long am i looking at until the coilovers would be delivered to me?

BMW 320ci
Not sure yet as said above were waiting for speedbox to come back to us with the price. Shouldn't be too long.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
am would mind joining in this group buy.
Room for more.
Dont mind when i get them either.

BMW 320ci
Yeah course mate plenty of room.

Just pop your name on the list thats above here somewhere and the car there for.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
List of interest for V-maxx Coilovers
1. ilovewilly - 172cup
2. DMH-01 - 1.2 16v
3. Christophe - 172
4. Fighterdanny - 172cup
5. rdmsport - 1.2 16v
6. weecraig1508 - 1.4 16v

03 RS clio 172 flameR
List of interest for V-maxx Coilovers
1. ilovewilly - 172cup
2. DMH-01 - 1.2 16v
3. Christophe - 172
4. Fighterdanny - 172cup
5. rdmsport - 1.2 16v
6. weecraig1508 - 1.4 16v
7. rich_1989 - 172

BMW 320ci
Just got off the phone to Speedbox, they've said it'll be £350 for the V-maxx and we can expect delivery between 2 and 3 weeks. As this is the best price they can offer as V-maxx control the prices, Speedbox have offered us free gift packs. Free gift packs include Voodooride 5 oz detailer spray (£9.45) and Voodooride Jakd Micro fibre cloths (£7.99).

Can people confirm there still interested and if they are MEASURE YOUR BOLT SPACING. Even with the model of your car some of the bolts spacing are different so measure them.