ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Utopia Spoiler

Just wanted too mention that ive recieved my K Tec Utopia Spoiler....Gets fitted and sprayed on Monday so i will have pics of it hopefully that day too show you all.

Its my first main mod on my car, but theres alot more too do. I need too spray my grille silver like someone else has on this forum...Cant remeber who!

Need too get some Toora 8 17" and also some tints.... and some skirts...

Sorry im just so excited.

Ph-Sold!

Sounds pretty sweet to me, hope it looks great! Ill be well into modding once Ive actually paid my car off lol ;)

I was thi ing about one of KTRs spoilers too, how much you being charged for painting and fitting on it mate?

Tim

Get the car back today at 3pm ( tuesday)

I paid 197 for the spoiler from K-Tec...Fitting at Pace Autos in Collier Row is costing me 130 i think..Thats spraying and Fitting....

Once im back i will take some pics and let you no mate! Thanks!

And Cheers Clio Boy! Hehe

Ok ive got it back, I was driving it back and it automatically felt more aero dynamic! hehe! i am not even joking, i felt quicker with a spoiler, im sure it wernt but it felt it!

I will have some pics up soon, probs in the next few hours!