ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Using I-Tunes With a Nokia

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I sold my ipod touch a while ago, As to be honest I never used it. However, I could do with an Mp3 player when Im in the gym as I go on my own alot now.

However, I cant really justify buying another ipod, Then my mate said just use your phone, Why didnt i think of that.

I have an 8gb Nokia N95 Black, I Can put my music on this and use this for my mp3 player.

But can I use i-Tunes with this phone to put my music on, AS all my music i want is in my i-tunes library?

Thanks

172 cup
Plug it in and see if it recognises it..
If not your music is still available to drag and drop onto your phone.

Most people with an iPod want to get rid of iTunes, this is a first for someone wanting to use it without one..

It's gash.

I think you can modify your existing itunes library by using an alternative such as mediamonkey, I don't use itunes but I've been left with it's legacy.

You'll want to rename all the file names if you don't want to keep the existing itunes folder structure, F00 F01 etc...