ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

USC

mx5
Know that many of you arent a fan of this show, but thought Id put some of the pics from today up.

3c924b8e.jpg

9f079a90.jpg

f5e99d99.jpg

368128ba.jpg

bc8b8f6d.jpg

b854f789.jpg

8913f8df.jpg

a174b77d.jpg

2aeb2d0c.jpg

53538abf.jpg

acf7eae3.jpg

794a902d.jpg

7d6b2e3e.jpg

8b07473c.jpg

af297589.jpg

dc4ebd26.jpg

496352c6.jpg

Only went for the sunday but it was a good day out, had a really good time. Considered running the 1.2 up the strip, then decided it would be too embarrassing and pussied out lol.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear.

Like a chavs wet dream that place!

Wow look at the drifting yo!

Cupra
That Civic wouldn't pass an MOT with that spoiler on it surely? Aside from the fact it looks daft, it could decapitate somebody!

53 Clio 172
Full of chavs but I was there for the first time this year and it was a great laugh, went with a few mates and I havent laughed that much in a long time! Some people on here can be a tad snobby imo. Its great to see other cars that have been modified and could even give people on here some ideas.

mx5
I though the civic was amazing except the wing and airbrushed skull on the bonnet. Were lots of nice cars but we didnt take that many pics.
Was my first time at usc and though it was chavvy, as expected, it was good fun, took my little brother who isnt really into cars and he had a great time.
All the "modified elite" cars were awesome imo!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
a174b77d.jpg

Who in there right mind... is he srs?!

This guy lives around our area here, that's changed colour a fair bit since last time i saw it and that massive spoiler too. Used to be lime green colour codings.