ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

USB port Problems X360

Audi TT 225
Anyone had any problems with the USB ports on the 360?
My rear USB port works fine but I need that for the wireless adaptor, the front two ports are absolutly dead, charge kit doesn't work, live vision camera wont work but if you plug them in at the back they both function so Im guessing the front ports have died some how :dapprove:
Damn things not even a year old...
Other than that the console works fine although I did get the 3 red lights of doom one time about 2 months ago but its been fine since :S

Anyone got any idea what the process is with microsoft warrenty? Do you need the receipt I cant find the damn thing.

Audi TT 225
Yeah I found something on the net that said failing front USB ports was one of the other major problems reported along with the three red lights of doom.

Thing is I had the wireless adapter plugged in the back, the charger and camera in the front, then was playing a game a while back and it all went black and I got the three red lights problem. I unpluged everything, turned it back on and all was ok. Ive charged the controler from the front since then but the other day I plugged the cam back in and though hmmm its not working! Now it seem both front ports are dead which is probably what caused the 3 red lights :(