ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

USB Mobile Internet

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Does anyone use this?

Looking for one for my mate.

She wants one that has a high download speed, and has unlimited downloads.

Is there such??

Please if u have any advice or information.

Thank you.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
The ones on 3 are supposed to be good, 1Gb for £7.50 or 3Gb for £15. But beware, for every Gb you go over, they will charge you £100.

According to my friend who has one.

F1 - R26
No such thing as unlimited, so no.

Wrong, £25 per month no limit - T-mobile or Vodafone, HSPUA USB Modem

If you can get a good HSPDA signal then you can get download speeds of 7.2MB (3.8Mb seems to be the limit) I'm connected using a Vodafone dongle (HSPUA) at the moment which also gives upload speeds of upto 7.2Mb but 3Mb seems about the limit, very fast and a lot faster than most ADSL max copper lines, if you move into a area with no HSPDA then it will roam to 3G or even worse GPRS in which case you may as well not bother

None
I pay £25 per month for three for a 7gb limit, which is fine for what I do. Most the "unlimited" ones on offer are subject to a fair usage policy of 3gb's which is a load of crap really.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I spoke to a women in Vodafone, and she said that there is no way they can charge you for going over ur download limit, but are in the process of finding a way of doing this, but for now u can go wild apparently!

Don't trust her tho!

No such thing as unlimited, so no.

Wrong, £25 per month no limit - T-mobile or Vodafone, HSPUA USB Modem

Not a chance.
Got a link? There *will* be small print.

I think the only semi-unlimited data tariff is O2 on the iPhone, but even then, it's "reasonable" use if I remember.

If it was £25 truely unlimited, everyone would get it. They usually fair limit you to 3GB or similar a month.

(Edit: T-Mobile seems to be 3GB, Vodafone seem to be 3GB/5GB or similar)

F1 - R26
I spoke to a women in Vodafone, and she said that there is no way they can charge you for going over ur download limit, but are in the process of finding a way of doing this, but for now u can go wild apparently!

Don't trust her tho!

This is true, I work for a comapany that supplies the network infastructure and it is uncapped at the moment, I have downloaded 32GB this month.....no extra charge

F1 - R26
Well, I'd trust the terms and conditions which say £15 per GB over.

http://online.vodafone.co.uk/dispat...T_ref=INT-PSHOP-130208-MBUSBMdm-MBTermsCondns

If they don't do it, they could at any point.. and at 32GB, say you're 27GB over.. £405, ouch :p

Not true, this is direct from Voda.........

The integrated web usage will be subject to a fair usage policy of 500MB per month, which goes some way to making up for the previously extortionate charges of £7.50 for 120MB. Although Voda reckons users can browse 50 web pages for 1MB, which seems a little optimistic unless those 50 pages are all Google's homepage. Then again, the Big V does use a web proxy system from Novarra which compresses each and every web page for viewing on the mobile.

http://www.telecoms.com/itmgcontent/tcoms/news/articles/20017528759.html