ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

usb digital tv 4 pc

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
an internal PCI card will be better quality than the cheap onces PC World sell, ive got THIS one.

but if you want external then THIS one looks better feature and quality wise and is about the same price

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
also, the image quality is no where near as good as a Sky/Cable box on a TV but its still ok. this is due to a computer monitor running at a much higher screen resolution than a TV.

its basically a Freeview tuner so you get the freeview channels, ive got my Telewest internet cable going into a splitter then one cable to the broadband modem and the other to the TV card and i get the freeview channels from it, with perfect audio and a resonable picture, image is perfect when recorded to DVD then watched on a TV

Martin_89 said:
an internal PCI card will be better quality than the cheap onces PC World sell, ive got THIS one.

but if you want external then THIS one looks better feature and quality wise and is about the same price

That one isnt Digital/Freeview.

I have the Artec one that PC World sell... I work there after all.

Its good quality, it just struggles when trying to watch & record at the same time, although it could be my PC. It comes with a little digital aerial in the box which you can magnetise to a window. Its only small but it managed to pick up most of the freeview channels :D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
woops never noticed that wasn't digital, if you search ebuyer you should find a digital one. id personally avoid the external ones though i find them to be cheap and nasty compaired to the internal ones and can be fussy (ive not used them all though so some might be ok, but any i have used have been fussy) same goes for external network cards etc)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i've always found the picture quality to be terrible with these things which is annoying as i'd love to get rid of my shitty tele in my room!! are they any good these days, i remember having one around 3 yearsd ago and hated it!!