ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

US Shopping trip

browno

ClioSport Club Member
I am currently in the US on business, and am planning on picking up some cleaning products while I'm over here. So far I have bought some Megs #80 and #83, having searched for the local megs professional dealer. Will also pop into Wal Mart and get some other megs bits when I'm next passing.

I have recently bought a PC with pads etc, so if anyone has any suggestions for other bits that might be worth buying and possible sources it would be much appreciated! I am definitely after some decent microfibres... so any suggestions there would be great...

106 GTi
Anything you can get will be cheaper, it's just finding stuff you want.

Maybe get some Megs PC pads if they are cheap enough, as we get stung big time for them over here.

How long you there for? Could you get stuff mailed to you while your out there from other US companies?

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the suggestions Rich, unfortunately I leave on Friday - so not really got time to get stuff posted.

Think I'll just try to get plenty of odds and ends (need some QD etc), and look out for some cloths and pads...

106 GTi
Get what you can from the local megs professional dealer then, things like the 21 Sealant you should be able to save well on.

Harly Davidson dealers - S100 wax, same as P21s

Pepboys - Mothers products

Autozone - various manufacturers

Target - Eurow washmits and some Megs products

All of the above are chains, as far as i know, so should be one near you wherever you are.

browno

ClioSport Club Member
chris182 said:
Harly Davidson dealers - S100 wax, same as P21s

Pepboys - Mothers products

Autozone - various manufacturers

Target - Eurow washmits and some Megs products

All of the above are chains, as far as i know, so should be one near you wherever you are.

Cheers for that Chris - was in Autozone last night - might well nip to the nearest harley dealer for some of the S100 wax, as I don't have a good wax....

Got some Megs QD and leather cleaner/conditioner and a couple of microfibres last night...

Rich - tried to get some #21 from the megs pro place the other day, but they'd never heard of it!!! (might try another dealer which was listed, but is a little further away, will see how I go for time...)

106 GTi
The S100 is a good shout.

#21 maybe know to them as Synthetic Sealant, part number M2164

GazCB said:
Get a Ford Mustang, they're extremely cheap over there :D

Another good shout ;)

The Harly dealers do a full range of S100 products IIRC, including paint cleaner.

Worth having a look if your in there anyway.

Plus Mothers in Pepboys, seems underused in this country but a lot of people over there really rate it.

Eurow washmits are about $5 = £3.50, or there abouts.