ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent Tar removal help needed!!!

clio sport 172
Just been to wash my car at a local Morrison's and some dirty little s**t had dipped the brush in tar! I normally always check the brush for stones but this time i never and went to use it. Now i have a strip of tar about a foot wide and 2 foot long on the drivers side door!!! FUMING

Seems like nothing is getting it off!
Can anyone recommend anything??

clio sport 172
Cheers lads, Cant believe someone would do that! Gutted. What gets tar off cloths? And trainers?

clio sport 172
The manager said i have to go in tomorrow and he'll sort it out so im hoping he'll compensate me. Fingers crossed

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Autoglym intensive tar remover ftfmw!!!

I like the smell :eek:. if you use it before you wash the car it will save you washing it again afterwards as it leaves a residue.

Golf GTD Mk7
first off, why would you ruin your paint by using a jet wash brush :S Secondly, how could tar from a brush stick to the car? surely the heat from the brush water isn't enough to melt the tar to the car? Are you sure it's tar?

Autosmart tardis or autoglym intensive tar remove both work wonders. Just use a microfiber cloth and don't rub too hard.