ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent help

big boost cup
Hi I have rounded off my locking wheel nut. tried smaller socket on it hammer it on etc. is there anyother way i can get it off bit urgent as i going on track in the morning.
Tom

Lionel Richie
if you have various drill bits and can centre punch it (as close to centre as you can) drill the head off it

Black Sheep
do what i do throw away those sh@ty nuts once you solve the problem they are terrible how many people steal your wheels or do I stay in to posh an area?

big boost cup
do what i do throw away those sh@ty nuts once you solve the problem they are terrible how many people steal your wheels or do I stay in to posh an area?

the other two have been chucked into the field in anger

225 meg, clio 172 ex
Dont use them in future. I think there w**k!!!!!!!

But for the current situation... Drill head off as fred said :)

Lionel Richie
yeah the idea is you drill through to the bottom of the taper then smack the back of the wheel and it'll snap off

big boost cup
I got angry dad on the case with the hammer and a 14mm socket. few bits of paint missing here and there but its off.