ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent hel me please!!!

clio 172
Just started the car(172) and it just bounces off the limiter till i switch the ignition off the cars booked in at rs tuning tmrw so need to fix it any suggestions??

Renault Clio182 bean
Throttle pedal stuck under the carpet? if its cable and not fly by wire then check the cable isn't caught or jammed on something :) (you will need to look under the bonnet)

clio 172
ive had a look under the bonnet nothing looks to b unplugged or broken, is there anything else it could be?

clio 172
its not a cup, i checked all the levels tonight thats it, went bk out an hour o so later and it has this fault any suggestions?

RB Clio 182
Throttle pedal stuck under the carpet? if its cable and not fly by wire then check the cable isn't caught or jammed on something :) (you will need to look under the bonnet)

I had the throttle peddle stick under the car mat the other month while driving, i was changing gear and the revs started to bounce off the limiter when i dipped the clutch, i couldnt get my head around it, i had to pull over straight away, it took me a while to click on lol, im not sure how it got under the mat tbh.

Cup In bits
Check that both the air temp sensor and the map sensor are still attached to the top inlet manifold and also check the cable as above if its a ph1

clio 172
sorry mate its a ph2:eek: just checked again and the black sensor on the left of the inlet (as u look at the engine) had popped out, not sure which one that is, and not sure how it'd come out. pushed it back in an all's good again. CS to the rescue again ! thanks lads much appreciated :D